Collapse-Pro-Matic has just been updated to version 1.0.8. This update includes three powerful callbacks that can be set in the plugin options page.
In addition to the new callbacks, a small bug fix has been included that deals with the find-me scrolling feature. Get Collapse-Pro-Matic version 1.0.8: it’s fresh out of the plugin oven.
New Premium Plugin: Archive-Pro-Matic
Twinpictures is happy to announce Archive-Pro-Matic, the newest addition to The Plugin Oven. Archive-Pro-Matic is our newest pro plugin for WordPress that will display a variety of archive types filtered by post-type or category. Archives can grouped by day, week, month, year, alpha or listed post-by-post and limited by count. Multiple archives can be placed in any post or page using a shortcode or in a sidebar using the included widget. Archive-Pro-Matic is the pro upgrade of our free Annual Archive plugin.
Twinpictures’ Plugin Oven announces the latest update to Print-Pro-Matic, an advanced content print plugin for WordPress. Print-Pro-Matic version 1.0 is fresh out of the Plugin Oven and offers a number of improvements and new features we think you will find quite useful.
The way in which the plugin loads the required scripts has been streamlined. The plugin can be set to only load the scripts on pages that use the print-me shortcode. This featured can be toggled on in the Plugin Options Page located under the Settings menu in the Dashboard.
Also new with this version is the ability to tell the plugin where to load the scripts: in the header or the footer. Loading scripts in the footer is a recommended practice as it helps speed up page load time and rendering, more and more a valid issue for Search Engine Optimization.
- Internet Explorer workarounds have been added. Supporting IE is always a bit tricky, given the variations between versions—but we try
- An optional jQuery clone.fix has been added to address known issues with cloning textarea elements
- Two new target placeholders where added in version 1.0: %prev% and %next%. These placeholders may be used to print elements immediately preceding or following the print button
- A new pause elements option has been added to allow remote elements such as iframes time to fully load before printing
- A pause time option has also been added to control how long to pause before triggering print function
- The .pot file has been updated and is now Print-Pro-Matic specific
- Print-Pro-Matic may now be easily translated into any language using our online community translation tool
Customers that purchase this plugin are invited to leave a review by visiting the Print-Pro-Matic page here on The Plugin Oven. If login credentials have not been sent to you, please register for a customer account. The email address and purchase Receipt ID of the transaction are required for registration.
Twinpictures’ Plugin Oven is happy to announce the latest update to our powerful Expand & Collapse plugin for WordPress. Collapse-Pro-Matic version 1.0.6 has just popped out of the Plugin Oven and brings with it a number of improvements and some cool new features.
We have streamlined the way the plugin loads the scripts it needs. If you are only using the [expand] shortcode, you can tell the plugin to only load the scripts on pages that use the shortcode. This can be toggled in the Plugin Options Page located under the Settings menu in the Dashboard. If the roll-your-own method is used, please make sure this option is NOT checked.
Also new with this version is the ability to tell the plugin where to load the scripts: in the header or the footer. Loading scripts in the footer is a recommended practice as it helps speed up page load time and rendering, more and more a big deal for SEO.
- A new swaptarget feature has been added that allows single trigger to toggle between two targets. An swaptarget example can be seen demonstrated on our test server.
- A new lockheight feature was added that locks the height required for the expand, even when collapsed. A full demonstration of the lockheight feature is available to play with on our test server.
- We have significantly streamlined the code used for the expand all/collapse all and .setall class functions. We like to keep a tight ship.
- The .setall class has been advanced to include automatic toggling of expand/collapse all functions using the rel grouping attribute. That might sound a bit confusing, so se set up a full demo of the improved .sezall class functions on our test server.
- The scrollonclose attribute now accepts a value of ‘auto’.
- Finally, we fixed an issue with offset attribute not always being correctly calculated. Bug fixes are always a YAY moment.
New customers that purchase this plugin are invited to leave a review by visiting the Collapse-Pro-Matic page here on The Plugin Oven. Customers that have purchased the plugin before June 10, 2014 will need to first register their customer account. The email address and purchase Receipt ID are required to register as highly appreciated ‘charter’ customer.
T(-) Countdown Control v1.5
Twinpictures’ Plugin Oven is happy to announce the newest release of our powerful Countdown Management and Scheduling plugin for WordPress. T(-) Countdown Control version 1.5 has been completely rebuilt from the ground up and brings with it many code improvements and new advanced features.
Meta Box Updated
The T(-) Countdown post type now uses uses Meta Box 4.3.8 with full support for PHP 5.2. Since Meta Box is a powerful plugin, it included in many popular themes. If the theme has loaded the plugin correctly there should be no issues with conflicting Meta Box plugins. However, this is not always the case. Therefore we have also created an alternative version of T(-) Countdown Control that has a renamed Meta Box Class to prevent any plugin conflicts. Please contact the support email included in your plugin purchase receipt should you require assistance in this regard.
T(-) Countdown Control Options Page
New Plugin Options Page
New customers that purchase this plugin are invited to leave a review by visiting the T(-) Countdown Control page here on The Plugin Oven. Previous customers will need to first register their customer account. The email address and purchase Receipt ID are required to register as a past customer.
Other New Features
- Cookie feature for dynamic Strtotime launches
- New countdown style: leia
- Timer Icon area where text or icons can be manually inserted
- Trailing Text area where text or icons can be manually inserted
Column-Matic version 1.2 includes the missing text-align css shortcode attribute. Since shortcode attributes may not include a dash (also known as a minus sign) the actual name of the attribute is text_align. Naturally, the best way to style a column is to use classes. However, if CSS is beyond one’s confort level, text alignment may also be assigned as follows:
Print-O-Matic version 1.3 offers users the ability to target the page or post container using a new placeholder code:
Here is how it works: Let’s say the article you want to target for printing is contained in a div with an ID of post-482. You could use the short code
[print-me target="#post-482"], but maybe you don’t know how to find the post ID, or maybe you are just plain lazy. Well good news! Now, all you need to do is use the fancy ID placeholder:
[print-me target="#post-%ID%"] and like magic, the post or page ID is automatically inserted.
Technology, isn’t it just grand?
Our popular Collapse-O-Matic plugin for WordPress has been updated to version 1.5.3. This version solves two minor-but-pesky bugs that slipped through the 1.5.2 testing. As Billy Pilgrim would say: So it goes.
Version 1.5.3 Improvements:
- Shortcode will work in the sidebar (again)
- Solved the
jQuery(...).hasClass(...).hasClass is not a function issue (Big thanks to Michel Maillard and Ezra Sky for the bug reports.)
If you like Collapse-O-Matic, consider upgrading to the pro version: Collapse-Pro-Matic. It makes a great gift for Grads and Dads. Well, then again, no… not really—unless they are WordPress developers. Collapse-Pro-Matic: Not built by drunken pirate monkeys.
Collapse-O-Matic version 1.5.2 has been updated to work with the latest versions of WordPress and jQuery. This version no longer uses the livequery library, but rather jQuery’s recommended .on() method for triggering events.
Version 1.5.2 Improvements:
- find-me is now called after all collapse/expand animations finish
- removed livequery in favor of jQuery .on() method
- updated WordPress requirements to at least version 3.3
- added new swapexcerpt attribute
- fixed a few typos on the options page
- added custom css to options page
- added new targtag and targpos attributes
- added ability to add extra internal triggers
All of these modifications—and a few more—have also been included in v0.3 of Collapse-Pro-Matic.
The Plugin Oven is pleased to announce our newest premium plugin: Collapse-Pro-Matic. This is the pro version of our popular Collapse-O-Matic with new attributes and additional features. A full list of features that come with version 0.1 are available after the jump.