All Plugin Oven plugins and all extensions, unless otherwise stated, are licensed under the GNU General Public License (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html) version 2.0 or later.
Plugins sold and distributed by The Plugin Oven are done so in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Inasmuch as WordPress functions correctly on a clean install of itself, our plugins are guaranteed to function on a clean install of the minimum, stable and required version of WordPress for as listed for each plugin. Because the number and variety of plugins is vast and wide, we do not guarantee that our plugins will function with all third-party plugins, themes or browsers of any kind. We do not assume responsibility and will not be held responsible for any conflicts or compatibility issues that may occur due to third-party software. We assume no responsibility for any data loss as a result of installing or using our plugins. Should conflicts occur with third-party software, we may provide support at our discretion.
The Plugin Oven sells and distributes all plugins “as is” and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like, or that they will be compatible with all third-party components and plugins. Support for plugins sold and distributed by The Plugin Oven is only available for those who have an active, paid plugin license. Support and updates are granted for one year after the original purchase based on the license you have purchased. After one year is completed, the purchaser must renew their license in order to continue receiving support and updates for the items purchased. For purchases that include an automatically renewing subscription, support will be provided for as long as the subscription remains active.
Support and updates for our plugins are provided as long as they are actively in development. Should any one of the following occur, The Plugin Oven will no longer be responsible for providing support:
- The plugin is no longer actively developed as a viable product for The Plugin Oven.
- The Plugin Oven or the parent company Twinpictures is purchased or bought out by another company.
- WordPress is no longer actively developed.
Whilst we attempt to provide the best support possible for our plugins, we do not guarantee that any particular support query can, or will be answered to the extent, or within a timeframe that the inquirer is completely satisfied.
Automatic updates are available to license holders who have an active and valid subscription and license key. Automatic updates are available for all plugins sold and distributed by The Plugin Oven. Automatic updates are available as long as the license key generated from the purchase is valid and active.
The Plugin Oven grants each customer one or more non-transferable license(s) to use the software for internal use, and as defined by the terms set in the customer’s chosen license package.
Where the license package allows the software to be used on multiple sites the customer/license-holder may not sell the originally-purchased license key provided by The Plugin Oven, to other users of the license (such as clients) for commercial benefit. Additionally, the customer may not sublicense, to any person or entity, any rights to distribute the software or license key. The Plugin Oven will only provide support services to the original customer/license-holder with a legitimate license key, and consider any other uses of this license key for support queries as fraudulent.
After the payment has been successfully processed, an email will be sent to you that includes your order number and other purchase information. Your license key is available in your account area along with your plugin downloads. You can download the plugin by logging into the account created for you when purchasing the plugin and clicking on the appropriate link.
Should you not receive an email containing your information, please contact us direct at email@example.com to request your purchase information.
Access to re-download purchased files will be granted so long as your license key is valid. If a license key expires, download access to the associated files will be discontinued until such time as the license key is renewed.
All plugins are property of The Plugin Oven. Claiming any type of intellectual or exclusive ownership rights of our products is strictly prohibited.
Website & Plugin Content
All content found on this site and throughout the plugin including images, documentation, and any other information is property of Twinpictures and may not be redistributed without permission or consent.
The Plugin Oven reserves the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade a plugin subscription and/or license key without prior notice or consent. Prices of all products are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
Subscriptions & Automatic Renewal
The Plugin Oven extensions are sold as automatically recurring subscriptions that renew each year on the anniversary of the purchase date. This applies to single and multi-site licenses.
This subscription will automatically renew at the end of the annual license term unless the purchaser cancels their subscription prior to the automatic renewal date.
Please note the following details of The Plugin Oven subscriptions:
- Subscription renewals are automatically processed annually on the anniversary of the original purchase. The license renewal will continue and remain valid for one (1) year unless the subscription is cancelled prior to the renewal date.
- Subscriptions may be canceled at any time from your Account page on The Plugin Oven website.
- Canceled subscriptions will no longer receive plugin updates and support once the license expires.
- The renewal price will be the full plugin price as published at the time of initial purchase, exclusive of any discounts.
- Grandfathered pricing: If the subscription is cancelled, and the renewal price is lower than the currently listed price for the plugin license (a “grandfathered” price), the lower renewal price will no longer be available.
- If the subscription is renewed after it has been cancelled and the plugin license has expired, the currently listed price will be charged for the plugin license. We cannot apply older grandfathered pricing to new renewal purchases.
- Refunds cannot be granted on renewal payments. An email will be sent 2 weeks prior to the renewal date, and this opportunity may be used to cancel any subscriptions before the renewal payment is automatically processed
- Licenses for canceled subscriptions will expire on the anniversary of the original purchase, and plugin updates and support will no longer be available.
We firmly believe in and stand behind our products 100%, but we understand that they cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you would like to request a refund, please contact support. When requesting a refund, we respectfully ask that you meet the following eligibility conditions for a refund request:
- You are within the first 30 days of the original purchase of the plugin. We cannot grant refunds after the first 30 days of the original purchase.
- You have purchased the plugin, and after installing and testing the plugin, have found that it will not work for your business or required setup.
- You have an issue that we are unable to resolve which makes the system unusable. We may ask you questions regarding the nature of your refund request so we can improve the plugin in the future. If your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions, we will happily consider your refund request.
- You have contacted our support team and allowed us to attempt to resolve your issue(s), or have explained why the plugin will not work for you. Please note, technical issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- You agree to deactivate and uninstall the plugin from your site if a refund is granted.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions. We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded.
The Plugin Oven may occasionally send you emails related to the purchase of product(s) from our company. We will never sell or release your email to any third party vendors.
By purchasing our product(s), you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions listed and detailed on this page. We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions without prior notice or consent.
If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, all remaining clauses in this agreement shall remain binding on the customer.
Last updated on March 22, 2018